06 julho 2009

First Post

Hi all!

There is a long time since I started to think about to create this blog.

Many things passed thru my mind that made me think: “It is a good thing for a blog post”, but I didn’t have a blog.

Why didn’t I simply create a blog and post such things?

The reason was the doubts. What blog engine to use? Restrict the content to tecnology/programming related? Which language to post in? English or Portuguese? And such doubts, among others, made me postpone the blog creation over and over.

Now, in the end of the first work day of my vacations, I decided to put the hands on and create it, using blogspot, restricting the content and posting in english, even though I would be much more confortable writing in my native language.

So that is it. From now on I’ll try to post some interesting articles and comments here.

Hope you enjoy!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário